Saturday, January 14, 2012

Numb and Dumb.

So two days ago my boyfriend John, told me he was moving out to go live with a co-worker Cj so he could help him out financially, hopefully start our lives outside my grandma's house (where he had been staying for a year now). At first I really didn't know how to take the news, I mean I have a few abandonment issues from my past which makes me afraid that someone I love/care about will never be heard from again if they decide to leave. I blame my mother.
It's not like we're breaking up. Just that we got a little more distant from each other.
So, here I sit alone. I just hope this tad bit of green he gave me lasts.

------------------------------------------------------
NEWS Flash!
------------------------------------------------------
In the beginning of March 2012 I ended our relationship of a year and a half.
I could no longer take the one sided-ness of it all. He ended rasing a lotta red flags and I tried to ignoring them because, of course no body's perfect but there's only so much one person can take from another. And I shouldn't have to deal with bullshit for as long as I did. Moving on with my life now as best as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment